Monday, July 2, 2012

It's been a while, but I'm back... AND FOR GOOD!

Hello Peeps-

I must admit!  I lost my motivation to keep up with my blog.  I felt that I did not have anything worth sharing, but thanks to my innovative sis... I will share with you guys ideas on how to shop, create things, and have a great time on a budget. I mean an itsy bitsy teeny weeny budget.  EVERYTHING that I do involves them in some sort of way so, I will keep u posted!

I LOVE to shop!  I shop probably everyday of the week in some type of way... even if it's just window shopping.  I want to share with you two up-to-date looks for little girls. That were EXTREMELY cheap!

Look #1 City Chic


My princess is in Children's Place! Her tank ($3.49) and shorts ($5.24) were directly from the store.  I got the vest from a second-hand store, Once Upon a Child. It was a somewhat of a splurge of $7.50, but it was well worth it because this same Children's Place vest was S24.95 at the actual store!!

I paid a Total of 16.23 (plus tax).
$8.72 less than the vest alone at Children's Place!


Look #2 Boho Look


This look is truly a steal!! There is a Goodwill warehouse in my area where everything is $2!! Here is one outfit I put together based on a look I saw in a Gap store.  On the right: Boho top 24.95, jean shorts 21.99, Sandals 24.95 All from The Gap = $70.00+
On the left: Top- Goodwill $2, Jean Shorts- Garage Sale $1, Sandals- Childrens Place $2.50= $5.50.

That is AT THE LEAST a savings of $64.50.


Tips on shopping at Children's Place:
  • Wait to shop until they have their Monster Sale.  They have these at the "end" of each season, which happens WAY before the climatical season is over with
  • Enroll in their email club!!  They give u advance notice on sales. There are often extra 20-25 percent off coupons. Forgot your coupon at home?? It's ok, just pull it up on your smartphone.
  • Shop a year in advance if you can!
Hope these two looks have gotten your creative juices flowing!

please, PLEASE subscribe!!!!!!!

Until next time... Luv ya, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment